Friday 4 October 2013

No! - My Vitamin :)

Isaiah 22:22 I will place on his Shoulder the Key to the house of David;what he opens no-one can shut,and what he shuts no-one can open.


I just found the above verse as i was reading my Bible.It's revelation comes in my ways.I wish to share what i have for you single men and women of God.Lets get rolling.
I know you are looking for a WOG (Woman Of God)-if you are a man,likewise a MOG (Man Of God) if you are a lady.
I have come to witness various struggles that one goes through in the 'search',you sleep late smsing,you sacrifice you resources (time and money) in the search.etc.
My word to the MOG's in the house,it will cost you nothing to treat that young faithful as you establish an overture.
This is how chivalrous men do;They pray for commitment and God's direction.They are always ready for any response.They take Yes and thank God.Then they ask God for directions.They take a NO and thank God.They take it as a vitamin.That not withstanding,they break the bridges behind them now that things can't work out.They pray for serenity,and never change in how they are.They have no avenge.May be they were late for the overture.They avoid stalking.That's a MOG.

To the WOG in the house,i salute you all in the name of our Lord,i wish to be very soft-minded in your case.I understand you have your own lives too,but we (MOG) are looking for partners.When approached,don't change the MOG to a resource site...then give him a NO at the end.It really hurts.If you are in a relationship,be honest with yourself,you can never lie to yourself.You cannot love two MOGs at the same time,maybe if confused...You need to focus!Avoid wasting each other's time.As a MOG,i would be glad to take a NO-without wasting much time with you.
If Yes,mean it.Well,hope am not much unto that because you Know!

I have learnt that He who created the Lock has the Key,and only Him can open to a life partner,for the bible says:" Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it. -Isaiah 30:21"
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment